Overwatch is still one of the most popular hero shooters out there. Activision-Blizzard is working on the sequel, Overwatch 2, but it won’t be out for a while, so players can enjoy the game and participate in as many events as they want until the sequel comes out.
Even though Overwatch is a paid game, it has a lot of annoying in-game currencies. Some people defend the game because Activision-Blizzard gives away each new hero for free, so players only have to spend money on cosmetics, but we all know how tempting those can be, even if you have to grind for them.
Tokens for League
Most players rush to get league tokens so they can use them. This is another reason why the game is so popular. It lets players watch the game and pick up a few shooting or fighting moves from what they see. Before, these tokens weren’t part of the game, but now they are, which is good for all the players. You can earn league tokens by watching League games live on the website.
You can easily save the website to any device, like computers, cell phones, etc. The website works well on all kinds of devices, and you can use it. If you want to get league tokens, you need to know a lot about different parts of Overwatch. It would be best if you tried to keep up with the latest news about the game you play or watch.
Consider the information below if you want to know how to get Overwatch League Tokens. Here, you can find answers to your questions and earn extra points.
What is the procedure?
If you want to watch the live games, you must buy a ticket for five league tokens.
- Your watching of the matches is constantly tracked; if you watch for more than 30 minutes in one session, you will get extra credit.
- Only the Overwatch Mobile Apps and the Overwatch League website can track how much time is spent watching Overwatch.
- After watching for an hour, the league tokens will be automatically added to your Battle.net account.
- To watch live games, you can use these tokens on any Overwatch platform, like PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, etc.
The Ways to Get Tokens
To get league tokens, you must create a Blizzard account or sign in to an existing one on the official website. You can also get the different league tokens through the Overwatch League app. Then it would help if you watched the game’s live stream during its promotion time.
For viewers to be able to use their league tokens, they must have a valid Overview game License. Then, players who use PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch to play Overwatch will need to link their devices to their Battle.net account. It will help players watch the games safely and earn different league tokens. Along with all these steps, you must meet certain rules and requirements to get the tokens.
How to Collect Overwatch League Tokens
Some cool skins can only be unlocked with League Tokens, which can be hard to get because you can’t earn them by playing.
- If you want free League Tokens, you have to watch a live Overwatch League game on Battle.Net or YouTube. For every hour you watch, you get five League Tokens.
- You can get five League Tokens for every hour you spend watching live Overwatch League games on any platform.
- Your time is kept track of in real-time, so if you watch for 30 minutes in one session and another 30 minutes in a later session, you’ll get credit for an hour.
- Watching live matches on the League website (desktop and mobile) and the Overwatch League mobile apps is the only way to earn time (iOS and Android).
- After every hour, League Tokens will be added to your Battle.net account.
- League Tokens can be used on all platforms where is available (i.e., PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch).
We’re sure that dedicated Overwatch players wouldn’t mind doing that, but you can also buy the Overwatch League Tokens if you want that one McCree skin. There will always be some skins that can only be unlocked through an event or by spending in-game currency.
If you think about the things above, you’ll be able to figure out how to get Overwatch League Tokens. It will also help you understand how it works and the different ways it helps the players. Before starting the game, you should ensure you have all the necessary information so that nothing goes wrong.
Overwatch is now playable on PS4, Xbox Series X, PS5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.