UNDECEMBER is a multi-platform hack-and-slash action role-playing title that has recently launched globally. From the house of LINE Games, the game has a dark-fantasy setting that prioritizes terror over everything else. Users can choose to create their own character based on combat style and explore endless maps with a variety of themes. They need to build countless skill combinations using different Skill and Link Runes to go beyond the limit. Ever since its release, people from all corners of the globe have joined in to test their limits, starting from Guild Battlegrounds to Raids. The need to contact Customer Support has constantly been rising in Undecember.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other character-oriented issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Undecember.
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Undecember customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Undecember. Players can contact via in-game menu options, they can resort to accessing the official support website of LINE Games, or, they can reach out to the Developers at LINE Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices and tap on the Start button to launch the Home Screen. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three-line bar, present on the top right corner of the in-game home screen.
- A list of menu options would appear on the top of your game screen. Navigate to the Settings menu once you find it.
- The in-game Settings menu has 8 tabs, namely, Display, Accessibility, Controller, Sound, Account, Support, and Adjust Color. Players must switch over to the Support tab, next.
- Select the Support button from the Support menu. This would redirect you to the official support page of Undecember.
- You will find that the Developers have already addressed the Frequently Asked Queries relating to Game, Account, Payment, ETC, over there. To view the list of questions under each category, just tap on the category that best describes your issue. Finally tap on the relevant question, from the list of questions available, to know the fix for your issue. You will likely find your exact issue over there.
Reporting a Bug
If your issue persists or you are facing an in-game bug, you need to raise a Ticket. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Navigate to the ETC Section under the Frequently Asked Queries.
- The very first query that you would find, is about in-game bugs and how to report them. Tap on that query to expand the answer.
- You will find a Contact button at the bottom of the answer, for a 1:1 Inquiry. Tap on that. You will be asked for the following inputs next.
- The Title of your Query
- Your Account number
- Character name
- Server Region
- Device Name and Specification
- A Detailed Description of your issue(Also mention the Date and Time of Occurrence)
- Your Email Address
- File Attachments (up to 3) in the form of screenshots and videos for better assistance.
- Once you are done with the inputs, tap on the Send button.
The Customer Support team will get in touch with you within 72 hours. You can keep a tab on your Tickets raised and addressed by navigating to the Inquiry History section under the Support Page. You can additionally do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via the official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of LINE Games and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official support website of LINE Games here.
- Once you are redirected to the support website, make sure to log in with your ID and password for a better support experience as you must log in for a 1:1 Inquiry.
- Next up, you need to scroll down and choose Undecember from the list of games coming from the same Developer house. This would take you to the FAQ page of Undecember.
You can access the FAQ section from there and even raise a ticket from 1:1 Inquiry. The steps for doing so are identical to what we have discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You can reach out to the team at @UNDECEMBER which is the official Facebook Page of Undecember. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Undecember customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!