The Eminence in Shadow RPG is a game from Crunchyroll that players take control of Cid, a modern adolescent who is suddenly moved to a bleak fantasy realm after dying away, in the popular Isekai light novel adaptation. Players must gather different versions and rarities of the game’s established heroines to form their own fighting groups and continue through the plot. The game has since been released at the end of November 2022, and this mobile adaptation of the novel focuses on automatic combat. Here is the step-by-step guide for the reroll procedure for The Eminence in Shadow RPG.
How to reroll efficiently in The Eminence in Shadow RPG
The game developers have made rerolling easy and very worth the hassle of going through. The gacha mechanics does not unlock, until finishing episode 3. It will only take just a little more than 10-20 mins of playtime to clear that stage.
With a sizeable amount of pulls being given for free so early in the game, it is very advisable to go and attempt rerolling, if one is not satisfied with the character that he gets. If one still wants to continue with rerolling, there are two methods that one can deploy for easier rerolling. First is deleting the game’s root folder and the other is continuously switching accounts.
The Eminence in Shadow RPG reroll for Android Devices
- For the first method, the phone needs to be rooted, but it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- Enter the game and log in as a guest
- Next up is to Complete the Tutorial and the first 20 Gacha Character pulls
- Roll the free pull that gives the guaranteed S-tier characters
- If you do not receive the desired character, go to your Android settings.
- Remove app data and re-enter the game then re-do all the steps above until you receive your preferred character
As for the second method, one will require a lot of Gmail accounts, which will be used for continuous accounts to get a fresh start each time.
- Players must start the game with a logged-in account or a guest account. It doesn’t matter which one the player starts with. Players must play through the tutorial, and roll, if it was a failure to reroll, then, switch the account.
- The account can be switched from the main menu, press the settings, then account. Here, players will find the option to switch their active accounts.
The Eminence in Shadow RPG reroll for iOS Devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in The Eminence in Shadow RPG
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, as one can use the likes of BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If they get stuck at any point, they can read the official documentation, or do a simple web search. Any queries should be easily available on the web.
To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation. It provides better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Once that is done, simply close the game.
- Players should make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator, where the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. One can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, going with the preferred reroll method.
- Once someone gets the perfect account with desired characters, they must bind the account from Account Settings.
- They can roll on the banner that has the character they want. If players can get the characters, then they can bind the account with Google or another Third-Party account. If not, they can continue from the start.
How to reset the current account
Players should first try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, they can delete that folder. When players start the game again, they should have a fresh start.
How to bind a game account in The Eminence in Shadow RPG
To bind an account in The Eminence in Shadow RPG, players must go to the main screen and open the menu. This should be followed by going and linking accounts. Players should then can choose to sign in using either a Facebook account or a Google account.
What are your thoughts on our The Eminence in Shadow RPG Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!