The post-Thanksgiving TFT Set 8 PBE Build nclude a slew of final balance changes locked-in for the live-server release of Monsters Attack!
After the a week-long Thanksgiving break, Lead Game Designer Stephen Mortdog revealed the potential “final’ set of major changes to a variety of champions within the Set 8 meta. Through a twitter post, Mortdog gave TFT fans a detailed preview of the extensive list of balance changes in the November 29 PBE build.
TFT Set 8 PBE Build Champion Changes
A variety of champions including Gangplank, Poppy and Renekton receive nerfs to balance them before the Set 8 launch. On the other hand, Senna and Kaisa receive Attack Damage buffs across the board. By introducing Hero Augments, Riot’s TFT team has given players a new mechanic to overpower their units with. The full list of Hero Augments in TFT’s Set 8 can be viewed by clicking here.
Spell Damage: 220/330/500 changed to 200/300/450
Empowered Auto AD%: 140% changed to 150%
AS: 0.65 changed to 0.7
Mana: 50/100 changed to 40/90
Shield Duration: Infinite changed to 3 seconds
Spell HP Bonus: 250/350/450 changed to 240/320/400
Armor & MR: 40 changed to 45
Spell Healing: 130/150/180 changed to 150/175/200
Health: 550 changed to 600
Mana: 0/65>>> 20/80
Spell Shield: 375/450/550 changed to 325/400/500
Spell AD%: 202/222/252 changed to 180/200/225%
Mana: 0/50 changed to 0/55
Mana: 0/80 changed to 30/80
Armor & MR: 40 changed to 45
Spell Damage: 125/185/300 changed to140/210/335
AD: 60 changed to 50
Spell Shield: 325/400/500 changed to 275/350/450
AS: 0.65 changed to 0.7
Spell Damage: 235/350/565 changed to 255/385/600
AD: 40 changed to 35
Mana: 30/100 changed to 30/90
Spell Shield: 275/350/450 changed to 325/400/500
AD: 65>>> 70
Damage: 130/200/340 changed to 150/225/395
Damage: 90/135/225 changed to 100/150/265
Mana: 0/25 changed to 0/30
Spell Damage: 200/300/600 changed to 180/270/550
TFT Set 8 PBE Build Trait Changes
Ace Execute Threshold: 10/30% changed to 12/30%
ADMIN 6 Piece Multiplier: +60% changed to +80%
On Combat Start, Whole Team Gains X
Mana: 20 changed to 25
AP: 20 changed to 30
AD: 20% changed to 30%
AS: 20% changed to 25%
Permanent HP: 30 changed to 20
On Combat Start, ADMIN Units Gain X
AP: 35 changed to 40
AD: 35% changed to 40%
Permanent HP: 50 changed to 40
Everv 5 seconds, Whole Team Gains X
Heal: 100 changed to 150 HP
AP: 10 changed to 12
AD: 10% changed to 12%
Permanent HP: 10 changed to 7
Every 5 seconds, ADMIN Units Gain X
Heal: 200 changed to 250 HP
AP: 15 changed to 12
.AS: 20% changed to 15%
When player drops below 40% HP, ADMIN Units Gain X
%HP Shield: 50% changed to 35%
AD: 60% changed to 75%
AS: 100% changed to 75%
On Kill, the champ who landed the killing blow Gains X
Heal: 200 changed to 350
Mana: 20 changed to 30
.Chance to Drop Gold: 25% changed to 33%
Permanent HP• 10 changed to 18
On Spellcast, your ADMIN units gain X
Heal: 200 changed to 150
Bonus HP: 20/35/60/90% changed to 20/40/70/111%
CivilianMana Per sec: 2/5/10 changed to 2/4/10
Defender Base Armor: 30/75/125 changed to 30/80/200
Omnivamp: 20/45/75% changed to 15/40/70%
AP Per Cast: 4/8/12 changed to 4/6/9
Mascot Base Heal: 1.5/3.5/6/10% changed to1.5/3.25/6.5/12%
Ox Force Base AS: 20/40/100/200changed to 20/50/100/200
Dummy HP: 500 changed to 350
Heal: 500 changed to 350
Base Damage Amp: 30/60% changed to 40/80%
Alone Damage Amp: 30/60% changed to 20/40%
AD: 12/25% changed to 10/20%
Locks Per Heist: 9 changed to 10
Chalice of Power
AP: 20 changed to 25
Bonus AD: 15% changed to 10%
Total AP: 65 changed to 70
Bonus AP: 20 changed to 15
Removed some non intuitive item combos from item table
HP Regen: 1% per sec changed to 0.5% per sec
Ornn Anima Visage
HP Regen: 5% per sec changed to 4% per sec
Ornn Eternal Winter
Slow Duration: 2 changed to 1.5 sec
Freeze Duration: 2 changed to 1.5 sec
Ornn Obsidian Cleaver
Armor/MR shred: 60% changed to 50%
Ornn The Collector
Execute Threshold: 10% changed to 12%
Double Up Changes
Loaded Dice removed as a gift from all armories.
Champion Duplicator removed as a gift from the first armory.
Base player damage taken when losing a PvP combat round increased to match the increase in damage in standard TFT.
Stage 3: 2 > 3
Stage 4:3 > 4
Stage 5:5 > 6
Stage 6: 8 > 9
TFT Set 8 PBE Build Bug Fixes
- Cho’Gath will only cast his spell when in range
- Lulu will only cast her spell when in range
- Talon spell now works with Scoped Weapons Il
- Exiles no longer considers summons like Hackerim when calculating if a unit is alone.
- Blitzcrank Rocket Grab: Fixed a bug where it would sometimes pull the wrong target
- Samira Style and Flair: Fixed a bug where her spell could fail to give her Mana properly when scoring takedowns during her cast time
- Hackerim should no longer take enemy units
- Gadgeteen Spear of Shojin now gives 20 mana like the base item
- Binary Airdrop now correctly gives 1 item component
- Zed with full mana as a hacker rider will target enemies in the backline with his spell
- Hacker riders should more consistently target enemies in the backline at the start of combat.
- Global change to crit percent overflow to damage conversion, primarily affects recon units
- Typo fix in Anima Squad tooltip
- Punch Protocol (Sett Hero Augment) now properly only knocks back 1 target and only executes targets that are at the edge of the arena.
- Everything Goes On Arena Fixed a bug related to the music transitions not playing correctly when scouting.
- Fixed a bug where Bel’Veth sometimes wouldn’t cast with increased range
- Fiddlesticks pulled in by Syndra now activates at 60% Health and can gain AP from dead allies
- Overlocked Sunfire Cape now correctly applies a burn only once per second.
- Double Up: Fixed an issue where the stats and/or effects of many champion support hero augments would continue to work when a unit was given to your partner via Rune of
- Allegiance. The following champion’s support augments have been fixed.
Annie, Aphelios, Ashe, Camille, ChoGath, Draven, Fiora, Galio, Gangplank, Jax, Jinx, LeeSin, Leona, Lulu, Malphite, Nasus, Nunu, Rammus, Rell, Samira, Sett, Sivir, Soraka, Syndra, Talon, Vayne, Viego, Yasuo, Yuumi, Zed
- Civilian: Minor changes to Trait Celebration SFX
Forecaster: Minor changes to Trait Celebration SFX
Mascot: Minor changes to the SFX that play when a Mascot dies and retreats to the sidelines.
When Does Monsters Attack! Release?
TFT’s Set 8, titled Monsters Attack is slated to hit live servers worldwide on December 7, 2022. Players gear up for the next big set update as TFT’s Set 7.5 draws to a close. Fans can check the best Hero Augments to try out in our opinion by clicking here.
Follow us here on ESTNN for more Teamfight Tactics news.