The final update of Set 7.5: Uncharted Realms, TFT Patch 12.22 notes bring considerable buffs for a series of units including Sejuani, Jayce and Wukong.
TFT Patch 12.22 Notes Champion Changes
Across the board, Jayce receives a complete buff to his Mercurial Justice transformation spell damage, healing and more. Malphite receives attack damage and slight speed buffs, while Lilia receives a minor magic resist, AD and speed buff.
- Leona Solar Barrier damage reduction: 30/40/60 changed to 35/45/70
- Malphite Attack Damage: 70 changed to 80
- Malphite Attack Speed: 0.5 changed to 0.6
- Nasus max Mana buff: 60/120 changed to 30/90
- Sejuani max Mana buff: 50/90 changed to 25/75
- Sejuani Warrior’s Wrath max Health damage ratio: 5% changed to 6%
- Taliyah Flowing Volley Damage: 145/215/325 changed to 160/240/380
- Wukong Attack Damage: 55 changed to 65
- Wukong Armor & Magic Resist: 40 changed to 45
- Braum Attack Damage: 70 changed to 85
- Jax Counter Strike Damage: 200/300/550 changed to 225/350/750
- Lillia Attack Damage: 40 changed to 50
- Lillia Armor & Magic Resist: 40 changed to 50
- Lillia Attack Speed: 0.7 changed to 0.75
- Qiyana Attack Damage: 50 changed to 55
- Qiyana max Mana buff: 40/100 changed to 30/90
- Rell Iron Bond Damage: 150/225/400 changed to 160/240/440
- Twitch Blast Potion Attack Damage ratio: 120% changed to 160%
- Diana Attack Damage: 50 changed to 55
- Diana Mana: 50/100 changed to 30/90
- Nomsy Attack Range: 3 changed to 4
- Cannoneer Nomsy, Tristana Attack Damage bonus: 35/50/80 changed to 50/75/120
- Seraphine Serenade of the Seas on-hit Damage: 20/35/65 changed to 15/25/45
- Seraphine Serenade of the Seas shield: 160/220/300 changed to 120/160/240
- Rakan Attack Damage: 45 changed to 55
- Sylas Mana buff: 70/140 changed to 60/120
- Sylas Petricite Burst Damage: 110/170/240 changed to 140/200/320
- Zeri Watershock Laser Damage: 225/325/475 changed to 275/375/525
- Hecarim Health: 900 changed to 1000
- Hecarim Onslaught of Shadows Damage: 150/250/1200 changed to 200/300/1500
- Jayce Mercurial Justice transformation Damage: 275/350/900 changed to 300/400/1500
- Jayce Mercurial Justice transformation bonus Armor & Magic Resist: 45 changed to 40
- Jayce Mercurial Judgement Second Cast Center Damage: 375/500/1500 changed to 400/550/2000
- Jayce Mercurial Judgement Second Cast AOE Damage: 125/175/650 changed to 225/275/1200
- Jayce Mercurial Judgement Healing: 150/210/550 changed to 100/150/500
- Nilah max Mana buff: 0/60 changed to 0/50
TFT Patch 12.22 Notes Augment Changes
After excluding two impactful Augments in the previous championship patch, Riot’s TFT team has reinserted High End Shopping and Level Up back into the Augment pool.
- Preparation no longer works on summoned units or `non-Champions (Target Dummy, Nomsy Trainers, Jade Statues, etc.)
- High End Shopping has been added back to the Augment pool
- Level Up! has been added back to the Augment pool
TFT Patch 12.22 Notes Trait Changes
- Bruiser Health 180/350/600/1000 changed to 180/375/700/1500
- Evoker Mana per cast: 4/6/8 changed to 5/8/10
- Mirage, Electric Overload, chance to proc: 20/25/33/50% changed to 20/33/50/100%
- Shapeshifter bonus max Health on transformation: 50/125% changed to 60/150%
- Tempest, lightning strike max Health percentage true damage: 5/15/25/35% changed to 10/20/30/45%
- Lagoon: the 1000 Seastone stacks secret rewards now drops at 700 Stacks instead
- Mage Ability Power modifier: 80/105/135/170 changed to 80/105/135/195
- Ragewing Attack Speed: 50/100/150/275% changed to 50/100/150/325%
- Whispers stacking Attack Damage & Ability Power: 1/3/6 changed to 1/3/7
- A second Treasure Dragon has replaced the Wolves PVE round.
- This Treasure Dragon can be any of the 3 Treasure Dragon variants. The two Treasure Dragons that you see can be different, or the same.
- Items from orbs have been reduced by 2 in order to compensate for the increased item count from Treasure Dragons.
When Does TFT Patch 12.22 Release?
TFT Patch 12.22 is slated for a live server release across all regions on Wednesday, November 17. TFT Set 7.5 is scheduled to wrap up in three weeks, with the next patch slated for a December 7 release. Players have about 21 days to experience the current set, 7.5, until it ends as TFT fans gear up for the next big update, TFT Set 8: Monsters Attack.
Currently, players can experience Set 8 on PBE servers a Riot gathers feedback before the official release. However, the much-awaited TFT Dragonlands Worlds Championship will be played on the last patch, Patch 12.21. The championship will kick off on November 18, at 2:00 AM PST. To watch 32 players battle it out for a prize pool of 300,000$ USD, fans can tune in to the official TFT Twitch channel.
For more Teamfight Tactics news and updates, follow us here on ESTNN.