The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross received the 7DS X Re: Zero Collaboration Encore content update from Netmarble, a well-known producer and distributor of top-notch mobile games. This is a follow-up to the in-game update from 2021 that includes new heroes, temporary events, exclusive awards, and more.
Celebrate Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross x Re: Zero collaboration with exciting content and events
Starting today, players can celebrate 7DS X Re: Zero Collab Encore update with the following playable content and events:
- New Re: Zero Characters: [Re: Zero]Witch of Greed Echidna and [Re: Zero] The Master Swordsman Reinhard have been added to the roster of the popular anime series.
- 7DS X Re: Zero Collab Encore Collab Draw: Players will have the opportunity to draw 7DS X Re: Zero Collab heroes, including newly added characters from this latest game update. Additionally, SSR tier characters are guaranteed 300 mileage, while 7DS X Re: Zero Collab heroes are guaranteed 600 mileage (choose 1 out of 6 heroes).
- 7DS X Re: Zero Collab Encore Check-In Event: Check-in rewards will be available across a 14-day period. Players who complete a 14-day check-in will receive SSR [Re: Zero]Twin Maid Ram, the Super Awakening Coin and other rewards will be provided for the duration of the event.
- 7DS X Re: Zero Special Mission: Players who enter 5 different missions and complete them will earn [Re: Zero] Twin Maid Rem. In addition, 10 Collab Encore Pick-up Tickets are provided for completion of the entire mission (2 Collab Encore Pick-up Tickets provided for each mission).
- 7DS X Re: Zero Re: Britannia Collab Story: In this newly-added 7DS X Re: Zero Collab story mode, players can experience different endings based on their choices. Various rewards will be offered based on the ending, including the SSR Guaranteed Ticket.
- 7DS X Re: Zero Special ~ The Terror Approaches! [Three Great Mabeasts] The Great Rabbit: A new boss battle has been added for this 7DS X Re: Zero Collab content update. Great Rabbit’s Fragmented Horn, which is earned by clearing, can be traded for a Rem / Beatrice costume or the UR Evolution Pendant at the Exchange Shop.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross transforms The Seven Deadly Sins’ narrative and adventures into a very interesting and enjoyable mobile gaming experience. The cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprises their roles in the game, which has magnificent, high-resolution 3D graphics and more than 100 dramatic cutscenes.
Are you excited about the Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross and Re Zero collaboration? Let us know in the comments below!