There is yet another Wordle word of the day ready for players all over the English-speaking world to log on and try to solve.
Wordle is a simple-to-learn but hard-to-master word puzzle game by the New York Times Games. This game might have simple rules, but getting to the word of the day today might be extra challenging for some players; they might need a few hints for the puzzle.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle is a browser-based word puzzle game that can be played on almost any device with an internet connection. In order to play, first head to the New York Times Games site or the New York Times Crossword app. While there are many popular clones of Wordle out there, this is the original version and the one that this article is all about.
First and foremost, head to the New York Times Games site. Then choose a good starting Wordle word. This word:
- Should be five letters long and a real English word.
- Should have several common letters in it and two vowels.
- Shouldn’t be an offensive word.
- Shouldn’t be a proper noun.
Next, type this chosen word into the Wordle site and press enter. This will cause the letters of that word to change colors.
- If a letter turns green, it is right and in the right place in the word.
- If it turns yellow, it is right but in the wrong spot.
- Gray letters won’t be in the answer today.
Keep trying new words with these clues and getting new ones until the six total tries have been used up or the word has been guessed. Puzzles reset daily at midnight local time.
Hints for the Wordle 468 for September 30, 2022
Although today’s word is not one of the most difficult Wordle puzzles ever, it may still be a challenge, especially for newer players. Here are some hints that don’t give the answer away.
- Today’s Wordle word can be both a noun and a verb.
- This five-letter word begins with the letter S.
- This word contains only one vowel; this vowel is an O.
- There is also one C in this word.
- The Wordle word of the day ends with the letter N.
- There are no duplicated letters in today’s puzzle of the day.
- This word rhymes with “MOURN.”
Answer for Wordle 468 for September 30, 2022
If any Wordle players are still looking for the complete answer for today, check below the image. But beware of spoilers ahead.
The answer to Wordle puzzle 468 is SCORN.
Wordle is available for any browser.