The first Wordle word of September 2022 is a difficult word with an odd spelling that may cause some players to start looking for help.
Wordle is a simple-to-play word puzzle guessing game from the New York Times Games. This massively popular game is back with its first word of the new month, and it is a doozy.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle is the daily word puzzle game that went viral early this year. In spite of its popularity on social media, some have yet to try it. So here is a breakdown of how to play before getting into clues and other help for the answer of the day.
As a quick note: There are loads of copycats and clones of Wordle out there, mostly because of how incredibly well received it was. However, there is only one original, and it is still hosted on the New York Times Games Site. Everything in this article will be about the newspaper’s version; other Wordle-likes will most likely have different answers and might even have slightly different rules.
Once at the right site, players need to choose a great starting Wordle word. This word:
- Must be a five-letter long English word.
- Should contain a variety of common letters and around two vowels.
- Should be the Americanized versions of words.
- Cannot be a proper noun.
Take the starting word and type it into the top row of the 5×6 grid on the Wordle website. Press enter. This will cause the letters of the chosen word to change colors, giving players clues to the real answer.
- Those letters that turn green are right and in the right place.
- Those letters that turn yellow are right but in the wrong position in the word.
- Gray letters are incorrect and won’t be in the final answer.
Given these clues, players need to keep typing in new words and getting new clues with their colors until they either run out of the six total tries or they guess the word correctly. There is only one puzzle a day; it resets at midnight local time.
Hints for the Wordle 439 for September 1, 2022
Today’s five-letter Wordle word of the day is a challenging one, and player may want just a hint or two in order to help them guess.
- Today’s word begins with an F.
- It is a noun.
- This noun is a living thing.
- It contains no duplicated letters.
- It has two vowels, and one of them is an I.
- There is also one G.
Answer for Wordle 439 for September 1, 2022
If anyone is in need of more help with the Wordle word of the day, check below the image. The full spoiler is there.
The answer to Wordle puzzle 439 is FUNGI.
Wordle is available for any browser.