This is what you can get with the OWL 2022 playoff perks, and how you can unlock everything.
The Overwatch League is drawing to a conclusion to the year, with just a short while left before the Playoff and Grand Finals are held. These climatic tournaments will decide who wins the Overwatch League this year, but fans can also get OWL 2022 Playoff perks, including free cosmetics and skins.
— Overwatch League (@overwatchleague) October 20, 2022
Overwatch League perks are thrown in regularly to reward fans for watching the competitive side of the game. Provided they link their accounts. You can OWL to unlock unique skins for loads of characters. That’s along with the skins and other cosmetics that are being dropped throughout the stream. If you’re after new or exclusive Overwatch 2 cosmetics, these OWL 2022 Playoff perks can help you get as many as you can. This is how it’s all going to work.
Overwatch League Playoff and Grand Finals
The OWL 2022 Playoff perks are going to be spread throughout the whole event. If you want to get everything, you’ll have to watch all stages of the playoff and grand finals.
The Grand Finals will be running from October 30 to November 4, start-up in full. This is the final test of the overwatch League 2022. There are a few extra reasons to be excited about this tournament. Kiriko, a new Overwatch 2 Hero, is going to be playable. As one of the biggest events since the new game was released, they’ll be a lot of eyes on the Finals.
OWL 2022 Playoff Perks
That’s when the tournament is running; what about the OWL 2022 Playoff perks, though? There’s a decent number of offerings you can pick up over the course of the year. You can pick up tokens and other cosmetics through the Play-Offs and Grand Finals.
This is how the rewards work:
- You earn 5 League Tokens for each hour you watch.
- You earn 3 Overwatch League Home and Away Skins for every 3 hours watched. This has an upper limit of 30 hours.
- Community-designed cosmetics will be dropped after viewership milestones are achieved in the game.
These skins include new Overwatch League cosmetics for heroes like Kiriko and Junker Queen.
What are the Drops?
Alongside the skins, there are going to be some other cosmetics dropping fairly regularly. These are the other drops you might be able to grab with the OWL 2022 Playoff perks:
Pulse Pistol Name Card
These are the player icons you can get with the OWL 2022 playoff perks. These are Zhulong, Luchador, Royal Knight, Happi, Clockwork Player, and OWL Turns 5.
There are two specific sprays that are going to be available here. Both are dropped from the Grand Finals.
OWL 2022 Playoff Perks – Skins
The skins awarded for the Overwatch League playoff are determined by how many hours you’ve watched. This is the schedule for when you get skins and the additional drops:
- 3 Hours – Tracer, Genji, and Bastion skins, and Grand Finals 1 Spray.
- 6 Hours – Mercy, Mei, and Hanzo, and Zhulong player icon.
- 9 Hours – Ana, Brigitte, Zenyatta skins, and Luchador player icon.
- 12 Hours – Wrecking Ball, D.Va, Ashe, and Royal Knight player icon.
- 15 Hours – Cassidy, Pharah, and Echo skins, and happi Player icon.
- 18 Hours – Roadhog, Baptiste, Sigma skins, and Clockwork player icon.
- 21 Hours – Soldier 76, Orisa, Reinhardt, Sombra skins, and OWL Turns 5 player icon.
- 24 Hours – Symmetra, Torbjorn, Doomfist, and Lucio Dance Party Emote.
- 27 Hours – Lucio, Reaper, Junkrat, and Moira skins
- 30 Skins – Zarya, Widowmaker, and Winston skins, 100 League tokens.
Getting all the way up to 30 skins is going to give you a lot of skins and other cosmetics. You’ll have to watch a fair bit of the League to get all of it though. There are some separate skins on offer for the Grand Finals, along with more rewards:
- 5 Hours – Grand Finals 2 Spray
- 1 Hours – Sojourn skin and Pulse Pistol Namecard
- 2 Hours – Junker Queen and Kiriko skins.
There are only a few weeks left of the season, but fans can get all of these cosmetics by tuning in for the OWL 2022 Playoff perks.