Omega Strikers is a brand new free-to-play 3v3 knockout striker. From the house of Odyssey Interactive, this new gaming title seeks to transform air hockey into an action-packed setting in which you win the game by eliminating your opponent rather than scoring goals. Users must unlock powerful Strikers with distinctive skills, then transform their appearance with fantastical skins. After winning hearts for the console version, Omega Striker has made inroads for a mobile release. Over the last few days, it has been consistently topping the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Omega Strikers.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Omega Strikers.
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Omega Strikers Story customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Omega Strikers. Players can contact via the in-game Customer Center, they may contact via the official website of Odyssey Interactive, or they can reach out to the Developers at Odyssey Interactive directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon located at the top-right corner of the home screen. This would redirect you to the Settings menu.
- The in-game Settings menu has four tabs, namely, Settings, Controls, Gamepad, and Profile. Switch over to the Profile tab next.
- Under the Player Profile menu, scroll down and tap on the Support/Discord button. This would redirect you to the Player Support webpage.
- You will come across 3 sections on this page, namely, Tech Troubleshooting, FAQ, and Discord Community. If you have technical issues, you may head to the Tech Troubleshooting page. For in-general queries, head to the FAQ section.
- You will find that the developers have already answered a lot of Frequently Asked Queries and given solutions to recently reported issues/bugs under these sections. To read the answers to those, simply scroll down till you find your query. You may also filter the results by inputting keywords from your issue. Now tap on the query to read the solution/fix. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue over there.
Live Chat Support
If your issue still persists or is something that has not been addressed, you need to get in touch with the support team. There are two ways of doing so. You can either get in touch via Live Chat Support or Submit a Ticket. For getting in touch with the Live Customer Service Agent, adhere to the steps below:
- Whichever section you are in, be it FAQ or Tech Troubleshooting, you will find a Chat/Message icon located at the bottom right corner of the page.
- This would take you to a chat window where the chatbot would greet you and ask you to select your issue from a host of other options. You can either choose to continue this chat thread with the chatbot or connect to a human agent. To go for the latter, choose the Talk to a Human option.
- Further up, the chatbot would ask for your email address and your in-game username. Upon feeding it with all those details, it would be sent over to a human agent who would get in touch with you at your email address within an hour and be in the thread til your issue is resolved. This is the fastest way to get your issue resolved.
Submitting a Ticket
Another way of getting in touch with the Support team is by Reporting a bug. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Head back to the Player Support webpage and tap on the three-line bar present at the top right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down options next, tap on Submit a Ticket. This would take you to the ticket-raising page where you need to select the category of your query from the dropdown list. For bug reports, select Tech issues. You will be asked for the following information next:
- Your email address.
- Your in-game username.
- The type of issue you are experiencing.
- The subject of your query.
- A Detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant file attachments in the form of screenshots for quick assistance.
- Once you have provided all the information asked for, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise the issue.
The Developer Team will be getting back to you at the email address provided, within 48 hours. You can do additional follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via Omega Strikers Official Website
Players can directly go to the official website of Omega Strikers and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official website of Omega Strikers here.
- Once you are redirected to the official website, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on the Player Support option.
- This would take you to the Player Support page where you can access the FAQ and Tech Troubleshooting sections and even get in touch with the Support team. The steps for doing so are the same as we have discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. @PlayOmega is the official Twitter handle of Omega Strikers for catering to queries from users. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Omega Strikers? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!