There is a new Wordle puzzle for fans all over the world to log in to and guess, and today’s word is an interesting challenge.
Wordle is a simple game that challenges players with a whole new five-letter word every day. For those who still log in daily, today’s word might drive them to look for some help.
How To Play Wordle
Wordle is a browser-based word guessing game by the New York Times. While there are tons of Wordle copycats out there, this one is the original and the subject of this article. If anyone out there has yet to try this viral indie game, check below for the rules of how to play.
First, head to the New York Times Wordle website or the NYT Crossword app. Next, choose the best starting Wordle word. In order to pick a great word, players will need to be familiar with the rules that all Wordle answers follow.
- Wordle words are always five letters and real English words.
- They are never offensive words or slurs.
- They are never proper nouns.
- Wordle answers are never plural nouns ending in S, but these can be used as guesses.
- Good starting words have a variety of common letters like S, T, or R.
Next, type the starting word into the site. Press enter. This will cause the letters of the starting word to change colors, and these colors give clues to the answer today.
- Letters that turn green are right.
- Letters that turn gray are wrong and won’t be in today’s puzzle at all.
- Yellow letters are correct but in the wrong place in the word.
Players have six total tries to get to the answer with these clues and the clues they gather from their other guesses. There is only one puzzle per day, and these reset daily at 12:00AM local.
Hints for the Wordle 478 for October 10, 2022
Although today’s five-letter Wordle word of the day is a fairly straightforward one, it still might trip some players up. Here are some hints that don’t give the whole answer away.
- Today’s Wordle word of the day is a verb.
- This verb contains no duplicated letters.
- There are two vowels, two consonants, and one Y in this word.
- This five-letter word begins with an E.
- There is one N in this word.
- The definition of the Wordle word of the day is a positive one.
- The Y is the last letter of this word.
Answer for Wordle 478 for October 10, 2022
Still in need of the Wordle word of the day? Check below this next image for the complete spoiler for today’s puzzle.
The answer to Wordle puzzle 478 is ENJOY.
Wordle is available for any browser.