The new collaboration between Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and the Saint Seiya anime is one of the most Highly Anticipated collab events to arrive in 2022. The collaboration event is scheduled to run from October 24, 2022, to November 23, 2022. During this event, players can make numerous draws using either Diamonds or the free Tokens of Zodiac.
The cost of each draw is 100 diamonds with a 50% discount for every first draw each day. In this article, we have compiled a guide to let players know how to obtain these skins and exclusive resources from the Mobile Legends: Bang Bang X the Saint Seiya collaboration. So without much further Ado, let’s get started.
How to get skins from the Mobile Legends x Saint Seiya collaboration event
The Saint Seiya Collaboration event will be bringing out 6 event-exclusive skins. There are 3 Blue themed skins, while there are also 3 Golden themed skins, with heroes Badang, Chou, and Valir having one Blue and one Golden skin each. Players can use Tokens of Zodiac to make a draw in the event, in the absence of these Tokens of Zodiac, players can use Diamonds to recharge. Players making a 10X draw are guaranteed to get Badang’s Pergassus Seiya skin.
The other two Blue themed collab skins can also be gotten by making draws in the saint Seiya event. Players can also obtain the skins by spending diamonds to buy some of the Blue-themed skins, whenever it’s available for sale in the in-game shop. Below are the release dates of some of the skins:
- Chou’s “Dragon Shiryu‘ skin: Would be available for sale in the shop starting from the 27th of October 2022.
- Valir “Phoenix Ikki’ skin: This would be available for sale in the shop starting from the 3rd of November 2022.
Moreso players can only obtain the Golden-themed skins by obtaining and accumulating enough Badges of Victory that can be used to redeem the skins. Most of the other exclusive resources would also be obtained via this method only. The Tokens of the Zodiac can be obtained by completing certain tasks. On pre-registration of the recharge bonus event, players would get some Tokens of Zodiac for free. Players could also get Free Tokens of Zodiac by participating in the Saint Seiya Training event.
The Saint Seiya Training event allows players to complete specific tasks that include logging in to the game over a given period and completing some battlefield tasks. Players completing all tasks would gain different rewards including 10 free Tokens of Zodiac. Hence, by participating in this event, players should be able to make 10 free draws in the Saint Seiya event, implying that Badang’s Pegassus Seiya skin can be gotten completely without recharging or spending diamonds.
Important tips to know before making a draw in the Mobile Legends x Saint Seiya event
- The First 1X Draw every day and the First 10X Draw during the event are 50% OFF.
- Free Tokens of Zodiac can be gotten between the 29th of October 2022 and till 31st of October 2022
- Players can also get another chance to get Free Tokens of Zodiac from the 19th of November till the 21st of November 2022.
- Duplicate skins, battle emotes, and killing notifications will be automatically concerned into Badges of Victory.
- Unused Passes and Badges of Victory will be removed at the end of the event.
Possible Drops from the Draws (and drop rates of the Exclusive resources)
- Badang “Sagittarius Seiya” skin: 0.04%
- Chou “Libra Shirya” skin: 0.04%
- “Valir “Leo Ikki” skin: 0.04%
- Recall effect: 0.5%
- Elimination effect: 3%
- Killing Notification: 2%
- Avatar Border: 1.5%
- Badge of Victory: 92.88%
These skins are cool as they possess lots of cool visual effects and animations as well as in-match battlefield actions. This event is a great opportunity for players who loved collecting skins to lay their hands on lots of the event-exclusive skins and items providers by this event.
What are your thoughts on the guide to getting the skins from the Mobile Legends and Saint Seiya collaboration? Let us know in the comment section below!