Grandmasters: Last Call will feature 16 players, the top four of each Season 1 region and the top four players by match wins from the first three 2022 Masters Tours. This global region will compete in a four-week season for their share of the $150,000 (USD) prize pool! To test the mettle of these 16 world-class players, we’ll be switching formats each week, with the best and most well-rounded player proving worthy of earning an invite to the 2022 World Championship. Read on for all the details for this season, and be sure to catch the action each Friday-Sunday, only on YouTube.
- Week 1 – July 22 – 24
- Week 2 – July 29 – 31
Bye Week – Enjoy the release of Murder at Castle Nathria on August 2
Masters Tour: Murder at Castle Nathria – August 12 – 14
- Week 3 – August 19 – 21
- Week 4 (Playoffs) – August 26 – 31
Broadcast Start Time
FRIDAY: GROUP A/B: 2 a.m. PDT / 11 a.m. CEST / 6 p.m. KST
SATURDAY: GROUP C/D: 8:15 a.m. PDT / 5:15 p.m. CEST / 12:15 a.m. KST
SUNDAY: TOP 8: 3 a.m. PDT / 12 p.m. CEST / 7 p.m. KST
Casters: Each pairing will cast a third of all matches each day
Week 1 Pairs:
Prize Pool: Global prizing of $150,000 (USD) and an invite to the 2022 World Championship to the season champion
Language Streams on YouTube:
During weeks 1-3, players will be separated into four groups for dual-tournament play. Unlike in previous GM seasons, all matches will occur live on broadcast. The two winners of each group will then play on Sundays. Players will receive points based on total number of wins each week, which will determine final standings before the Playoffs. The new weekly groups will be posted to the Hearthstone Esports twitter!
- Groups A and C will play first on days 1 and 2 and will always feature Asia-Pacific competitors.
- Groups B and D will play last on days 1 and 2 and always include the Americas competitors.
- The two winners of each group will form a top 8 that will play single-elimination matches to determine the weekly winner.
Gameplay format changes every week:
- Week 1: Best of 5 Conquest
- Week 2: Trio
- Week 3: Last Hero Standing
- Playoffs: Best of 7 Conquest
Murder at Castle Nathria Drops
You can earn up to 8 total packs as you watch Grandmasters! On any of the above YouTube channels, watch two total hours to receive one pack and two more hours for your second. Time watched is cumulative within each of the four reward blocks, so even if you can’t watch for the entire four hours in one sitting, your time will still count toward earning the Drops.
- Grandmasters Week 1: Murder at Castle Nathria (max 2 packs)
- Grandmasters Week 2: Murder at Castle Nathria (max 2 packs)
- Grandmasters Week 3: Murder at Castle Nathria (max 2 packs)
- Grandmasters Playoffs: Murder at Castle Nathria (max 2 packs)
Connecting Your Accounts
Before you can receive rewards, you’ll need to link your YouTube and Blizzard Battle.net accounts. Here’s how:
- Log in or create an account on YouTube.
- Navigate to Account Sharing under “Connected Apps” in Settings.
- Select “Connect” next to Battle.net.
- Follow the simple prompts to finish connecting accounts.
- When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your Drops.
- Click here for a complete set of official rules for Hearthstone Grandmasters: Last Call YouTube Drops.