The Dirge Of Bilqis is a world quest chain released in Genshin Impact version 3.4. It continues the story of Jeht from the Golden Slumber world quest chain which was released in version 3.1. “Dune-Entombed Fecundity: Part 2” is part 4 of The Dirge Of Bilqis quest chain. It is available in the World Quest list immediately after completing “Dune-Entombed Fecundity: Part 1.”
Genshin Impact The Dirge Of Bilqis 4: Controlling the Ruin Golem
Navitage the quest and start from the Old Vanarana Statue. Unlock the 2 teleport waypoints on the way to the marked location. Jump down and use the Four-Leaf clovers to enter the Ruin Golem.
- Once inside, pick up the yellow gem
- Turn right, destroy the wooden box to reveal another yellow gem, pick it up
- Turn back and find another yellow gem in a ceramic pot on the other side of the passage
- Stand in front of the door in the middle
- Inside the center of the Ruin Golem, pick up the yellow gem in front
- Then turn right and find an arrow pointing down in front of a door
- Place the gem on the door, it will be unlocked. Pick up the gem inside and then pick up the gem that was placed on the door
- Continue walking on the perimeter and find another door with an arrow pointing down. Repeat the process and pick up the gem inside
- Move to the center of the room and glide to the lower level
- Place the gems on the three pillars
- Go to the elevator in the center and chose “go to the top level”
- Stand in the elevator
- Enter the Ruin Golem’s control room
- After the cutscene ends, click “activate”
Once in control of the Ruin Golem, shoot at the mountain in front.
Wait for a short while for the next cutscene to start. After it ends, get out of the control room, turn left, and pick up a yellow gem on a bridge. Climb the bridge, turn left, and pick up another yellow gem. Enter the room with the pillar and place one gem. Go to the room on the opposite end and place the other gem. Enter the control room and activate it. Exit the control room and go to the entrance of this big room. Exit the Ruin Golem. There will be a cave next to a teleport waypoint, unlock it first.
Genshin Impact The Dirge Of Bilqis 4: In the underground ruins
Follow the quest marker and start the mechanism. Go to the other side of the room and use the cube to enter the next room. Go upstairs.
- Hit the Rune twice and start the mechanism that is revealed
- Start the other mechanism on the other side of the room
- Go downstairs and enter the room where the statue had been. Activate the mechanism here
- Use the cube to open the door, go outside and continue following the quest marker
- Enter the room
- Hit the Rune twice and move it
- Use the cube and enter the next room
- Hit the Rune thrice, then hit the other Rune twice and rotate the valve
Go downstairs, release the Primal Ember, and follow it. Go upstairs and unlock the hidden teleport waypoint. Follow the quest marker, use the cube, and enter the next room. Release the Primal Ember and follow it. Go downstairs and collect Liloupar’s fragment. Open the Clearance-locked door.
- Rotate the cell
- Release the Primal Ember
- Rotate the cell again while the Primal Ember is halfway through the passage
- Release the Primal Ember when it rests at a Primal Sconce
Continue following it until it unlocks a cube, use it, and enter the next room. Follow the quest marker and keep gliding down. Start the mechanism. Continue gliding down and activate the mechanism in the middle of the big room. Defeat the enemies that are spawned. Leave the room and teleport to the surface. Reaching the marked location will end this quest.
Rewards and sequel of the quest
- 50x Primogems
- 5x Hero’s Wits
With this, “Dune-Entombed Fecundity: Part 2” comes to an end. This was the fourth part of The Dirge Of Bilqis. As a matter of fact, Dune-Entombed Fecundity: Parts 1 through 3 comprise the third through fifth parts of The Dirge Of Bilqis. The sequel, “Dune-Entombed Fecundity: Part 3” will be immediately available after completing Part 2.
What are your thoughts on our Genshin Impact The Dirge Of Bilqis 4 quest guide? Let us know in the comments below.