How to unlock Dirge Of Bilqis world quest series
If players have already completed Golden Slumber prior to the release of version 3.4, The Dirge Of Bilqis will show up on the World Quest list. If not, the players will have to finish Golden Slumber and wait for the daily reset. Players are also encouraged to complete Dual Evidence which also becomes available after completing Golden Slumber, as it would grant players the maximum Clearance in the Sumeru Desert area.
- Navigate the quest and go to Sumeru City
- Talk to Katheryne
The Dirge Of Bilqis quest chain will begin.
Genshin Impact The Dirge Of Bilqis 1: Accessing the new desert sub-area
- Teleport to the Dune of Carouses waypoint and follow the quest marker.
- Unlock the Statue of the Seven
- Jump down below the Statue. You will be teleported to the location of the quest and a cutscene will begin
- Follow the quest marker and talk to Aderfi, Masseira, and Yuften
- Use the Four-Leaf Clovers to go up and talk to Babel
- Jump down and help Jeht feed the crocodiles
- Use the Four-Leaf Clovers to go up and talk to Aderfi
- Follow the quest marker and visit Jeht’s dwelling
Genshin Impact The Dirge Of Bilqis 1: Rewards and sequel
- 30x Primogems
- 2x Hero’s Wits
With this, “Wisdom Has Built Her House, She Has Hewn Out Her Seven Pillars!” comes to an end. This is only the first part of The Dirge Of Bilqis. The next part, “The Temple Where Sand Flows Like Tears” will be immediately available upon finishing “Wisdom Has Built Her House, She Has Hewn Out Her Seven Pillars!”.
What are your thoughts on our Genshin Impact The Dirge Of Bilqis 1 World Quest guide? Let us know in the comments below.