Echocalypse is an RPG genre game developed by Yoozoo (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. This game tells about natural disasters that have been predicted in ancient books such as environmental damage by the appearance of crystal gems. You as an awakener will go on an adventure to find the truth in all of these incidents. In this Echocalypse Beginners Guide, we are going to do a detailed walkthrough of the game and explain the basics with additional tips and tricks.
In this game, you will form a squad consisting of six characters, or those who are called beast girls in this game, plus four artifacts where these characters have their respective roles such as DPS (Damage per Second), Support, and AoE (Area of Effect) to be taken to operations or expeditions.
Introducing the Basics of Echocalypse
Before going on an expedition, you need to deploy characters into formations. Squad here can consist of 6 characters if you have reached level 15 plus 4 artifacts that you can use in battle. In this squad, you can set formations such as which characters are placed in the front or back row.
In this game, there are 3 main roles and each role has its own role. Here are the classes and their respective roles:
- DPS: As the name implies, namely damage per second, this role has a role to provide damage per second. Maybe you think that this game cannot continuously attack because there are rounds, but the skills possessed by this role usually support giving damage per second such as burn and others but only to one target usually
- Support: Support here has a role to help his allies such as providing heal, buff, absorb, and even giving debuffs to enemies. This role is quite important in terms of welcoming your squad
- AoE: There are many types of AoE in this game, such as AoE Control which can do silent, taunt and others. There is an AoE Debuff that can do debuffs to reduce the opponent’s abilities. There is AoE Burning which is capable of burning, which means it deals damage each round on an area scale.
The complex here can support you in playing this Ecoclypse game, such as being able to get rewards, and materials, and increase power too. There are 5 existing features, such as:
- Showroom: Displayed unlocked stories, accomplished and archived achievements, and owned case-BioChips. The most important thing is in the Bios, when you activate it, your power can increase quite a lot.
- Leisure Center: displayed your affinity level with all the cases, your affinity level with the cases increases its attributes when it is deployed.
- Work Agency: You may dispatch cases to work in specified facilities and yield gains. The higher the facility level, the higher the gains.
- Dormitories: Lay out furnishings to customize the decorations and increase focus regen rate.
- Archives: You may activate the clearing records of Main Story Combat Zone and Classified Files.
Echocalypse Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in the Echocalypse Beginners Guide to help you newbies kickstart your journey.
1. Getting started with the Draws
Echocalypse is a game that focuses heavily on the character you have. The statistical difference between SSR and SR is quite a lot, therefore when you start playing this game, we recommend that you immediately draw 10x to get a character with SSR quality. With SSR in your Squad, especially with DPS or AoE roles that focus on damage, the expedition will be easier for you to do.
2. Managing your Squad
In this game, there are lots of characters available, from R to SSR level, so use the character with the highest level to be your main squad. Even though there are many characters with different roles, you can use all of them regardless of the actual role, but what is certain is that you need to have 1 DPS, 1 AoE, and 1 support.
On the top front row, you can use support as a tanker because support has good stats in defense, then underneath you can use characters with AoE and DPS roles. Why is the dps put in the front? So that he can immediately attack at the start of the battle, so there is no need to wait for the last queue, then for characters with low attack abilities, you can put them behind him.
Apart from that, Artifact is also one of the important things because it is able to provide very significant abilities in battle and usually has an Area of Effects such as attack and healing.
3. Boosting your Character
There are various ways you can do to improve your character, such as leveling up by using Mission Data, both Mission Data I to IV, then there is a breakthrough so you can improve your skills along with the basic attributes and Artifice of the character by using the character’s Bio-Chip, there are also Augment to increase the Tier of the character along with its basic attributes and artifices by using Augmentation Materials.
4. Utilise the in-game Link system
Link is a relationship between one character and other characters that have a relationship with each other. By utilizing this Link in your squad, you can increase the abilities or stats of these characters who have Linked. The more links you use, the stronger the effect will be, that way you can get additional effects for free.
5. Activate your Bios
Bios are quite important if you want to increase power. Once you activate, then there are additional statistics that apply to all. Then, how? First, you go to the complex, then select Showroom, then tap Bios. So there are several characters that you can activate, then tap activate
When clearing certain stages of the expedition, you can get Node Supplies lying on the ground. You can take it by tapping the supplies, then you can get currency or some materials. This is sometimes overlooked to claim, but in our opinion, this is quite meaningful, especially in terms of materials, such as Mission Data. So you can level up your character to the maximum.
Echocalypse is a game with 6 characters and 4 artifacts that can be used. Even though each character has their own role, in this game it doesn’t seem too dependent on one another, so you can explore a lot of strategies and compositions in this game. Don’t hesitate to give it a try, and never forget to refer to this Echocalypse beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for Echocalypse Beginners Guide! Did you find our Echocalypse beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!