Dear, Ella is an RPG genre game developed by Com2uS Holdings Corporation. This game has an interesting story and is packaged like anime and comic strips because there are several cutscenes that tell the story of Ella’s adventures to change her destiny. In this game, you need a strategy to achieve victory, such as arranging several characters to form a party. There are lots of characters that you can use to help and accompany Ella on her adventures against monsters and baddies. You can get all of these characters through summoning and need to reroll first using gems or with a hero ticket. Here is a Dear Ella reroll guide to help you get a good hero from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Dear, Ella
Dear Ella reroll for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- Enter the game, then before that, make sure you log in via the Guest
- Finish the tutorial first until it’s finished and play some Adventure, at least until stages 1-5 to get prizes.
- If so, claim the prizes given by the developer such as Mailboxes, several events, reward chests in the inventory, and others. The most important thing is the mailbox because it provides a lot of rewards, especially currency for summoning such as hero tickets and gems.
- Then, enter the summon section and there are two options, namely Premium Hero Summon and Gear Summon, because we will focus on heroes, then choose to summon heroes
- We recommend rerolling 10 times at once because it’s more efficient and sometimes you can get a +1 summon bonus.
- Do it continuously until your currency runs out or you get the hero you want.
- After that, you need to bind through a third-party application to the account and make it the main account
- But if you don’t get it and your currency has run out, you can log out of the account and then enter again via guest and repeat from the beginning until you get it.
Dear Ella reroll for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Dear Ella
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once that is done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind and delete a game account in Dear Ella
First, you must have an account from a third-party application such as Google, Facebook, or Hive. If you already have it, you need to go to the settings section, in the right corner you tap and select settings, then do Sign In from available third-party applications. You will need to bind an account because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Dear Ella Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!