Brawl Stars is a multiplayer strategy game developed and published by Supercell. It is a fast-paced, action-packed game that features unique brawlers, each with its abilities and strengths. The game features multiple game modes, such as Gem Grab, Showdown, Bounty, Heist, and Brawl Ball, each with its objectives and strategies. In this Brawl Stars guide, we’ll give you tips and tell you strategies to employ before entering any battle.
General tips before entering a Battle in Brawl Stars
- Know your Brawler: Each brawler has unique abilities, strengths, and weaknesses. Make sure to choose a brawler that fits your playstyle.
- Communicate with your Team: Good communication with your team can give you an advantage. Coordinate your attacks and strategize together. It is advised to join your teammates over a discord voice call or something similar for ease of communication.
- Map Awareness: Keep an eye on the map to anticipate where the enemy is coming from and avoid getting ambushed.
- Use Cover wisely: Take advantage of the environment to protect yourself and ambush your enemies.
- Don’t be afraid to retreat: If you’re low on health, it’s better to retreat and heal up than to get taken out.
- Collecting Power-ups: Power-ups like health packs can give you an advantage in battle in maps like Showdown and boss battles
- Sticking together with the Team: Stick together as a team to increase your chances of survival and make it easier to take down enemies.
- Don’t be too Aggressive: Being aggressive can put you in dangerous situations. Be strategic and make calculated moves.
- Super: Make sure to only use your super when it’s necessary as they provide to get an edge over your opponents on various conditions.
- Gadgets: As you only get to use 3 times per battle don’t waste them early on instead wait until you reach the ending phase of the battles. Also, make sure to see what gadgets you are bringing with the brawler before starting to battle.
- Practice: The more you play, the more you’ll understand the mechanics of the game and develop your strategies.
Map-wise strategies and Tips in Brawl Stars
In this mode, it’s important to have a well-coordinated team that can work together to collect gems and hold onto them for 10 seconds. Consider splitting up your team to cover multiple gem locations and work together to defend your gems.
In this mode, it’s important to keep moving and be aware of your surroundings to avoid getting ambushed by other players. Consider using cover and healing when necessary. Try to take out other players when they’re low on health to increase your chances of being the last one standing.
In this mode, it’s important to be mindful of your actions as well as opponents as the stakes can always turn instantly in this game mode. Try to take out enemy players to earn stars, but also be mindful of your health and avoid getting taken out. Consider working with your team to surround and take out enemy players for maximum stars.
In this mode, it’s important to have a good balance of offense and defense. Try to crack open the enemy’s safe while defending your own. Consider splitting up your team to cover multiple points and work together to protect the safe.
5. Brawl Ball
In this mode, it’s important to have a well-coordinated team that can work together to score goals. Consider passing the ball between team members to confuse the enemy and create opportunities to score.
Overall, strategies in Brawl Stars often revolve around good communication, map awareness, use of cover, and working together as a team. Experimenting with different strategies and learning from your experiences will help you find what works best for you.
Did you like our guide on tips and strategies in Brawl Stars? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below!